Two people obsessed with climbing, who can't seem to escape epics. "Epic" by definition is to come in close encounter with death, adventure, disaster, harsh conditions, etc. Most are extremely frustrating at the time, but tend to be pretty funny after the event has taken place. You get the idea...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pull Over.


I like this picture because it reminds me of the $200 ticket Derus and I got on our way back from Kentucky 2 weekends ago at 1:30 in the morning.

Here's how the conversation went:
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"

"No officer"

"For speeding and going out of the lane (both Derus and I swear we were 100% in our lane the whole time)"

"What are you up to this evening? (Why, do you want to hang out officer)?"

"We are driving back from a climbing trip to Kentucky, and have been driving for 7 1/2 hours."

"Here's your ticket, you're free to go."

Derus: "Oh man, that was intense! How much was it for?"

"Dude, I don't even want to look at it (and didn't look at it until a week later)."

It's cool though i'm going to court over it.

Peace,

Z

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gahahaha, nice entry. I agree that he probably just saw 2 young studs out @ 2 am, and pulled us over assuming that we had been out drinking. NOT the case. haha, nice entry, props man.